Tips to reduce Rats/Mice:
Rodents are masters of hiding. They look for quiet places to nest in such as wall and roof voids, sheds and piles of debris. Rats can squeeze through a gap the thickness of your thumb, mice through a gap the size of your little finger.
Baiting rodents is only part of effective rodent management.
- Keep pantries, subfloors and roof voids clean and tidy
- Do not leave boxes or cardboard lying around
- Store all foods in air-tight containers
- Wash bins out regularly
- Fix leaking pipes
- De-clutter all storage areas
- Trim back any trees and shrubs that contact the home